Add an introduction and a conclusion paragraph. Add topic sentences and transitions to the body of your essay.
- Introduce the purpose of your writing.
- Try to catch the reader's attention.
- Briefly introduce the three images you will describe and make connections between them.
- Summarize your ideas.
- Leave the reader with something to think about.
- Give your overall opinion on the styles presented.
- Include your name, date, class, and assignment on the top left.
- 12 pt. font
- double space
- indent with the 'tab' button for each paragraph
- embed images in your text
- include the source of your images